Anyone can experience toothaches, it’s common. However, toothaches can be extremely painful and may demand professional attention depending upon the severity. So, it’s wise to consult a dentist, if you’re experiencing toothaches.
Always consult trained and certified doctor for dealing with toothaches. Finding a right dentist can be overwhelming. However, you can always turn to internet. Say, if you’re looking for an experienced dentist in Orange County, searching “Orange County best cosmetic dentist” in Google will get some favourable options for your tooth problems.
Cause of toothaches
You can experience toothaches because of variety of reasons. However, most of the time it occurs because of decaying of tooth, other reasons are:
- Gum disease and Infection
- Grinding teeth
- Abnormal bite
- Tooth trauma and eruption
- sinus or ear infections
When to consult a dentist?
- If you’re experiencing sensitivity in your teeth while consuming hot or cold food items and beverages, probably its cavity or you’re having sensitive teeth.
- If you’re experiencing a sharp stabbed pain while chewing your food, may be a cracked tooth is the reason.
- If you’re pain is more constant, you may have developed infection.
What are the symptoms?
You may notice any of these symptoms with the toothache:
- Difficulty in breathing or swallowing
- Swelling near the tooth area
- Experiencing pain while biting or foul-tasting discharge
- Continuous pain
There are certain cases where pain in the tooth may be an indication of severe health issues. Say, pains in jaws and teeth may be because of some heart health issue like angina. Best is to consult a doctor to avoid serious troubles.