You need to be creative in choosing your attire for rave party. Actually, there is no theme or rule. For years every year rave party is getting very crazy in terms of outfits.
First thing to keep in mind
- Be yourself.
- Never be shy or reserved —- be the real YOU.
Why people prefer rave party even if everyone looks quirky?
- Even if you wear booby shorts or crop tops no one will judge you.
- People get attracted because everyone accepts you as you are.
What to consider while choosing rave clothes?
- When you choose rave attire check the venue or weather.
- Ambiance in a warehouse will get hot and if the venue is a dessert then it will get very cold, at night.
- Wearing according to climatic conditions is crucial to dance comfortably all night.
- Climate will not adjust but you need to tweak your outfits accordingly— Be prepared!
Rave clothes for girls
- Phat pants and T-shirt.
- Rave halter tops and LED tutu.
- Giant furry costume with fluffies, wings, and LED.
- No heels, as you will dance the whole night.
Rave outfits for guys
- Guys can throw jeans and T-shirt because no one notices or cares.
- Phat pants, LED shirts or radium glow tees or neon UV shirts can make them catch plenty of eyes.
- UFO pants are lightweight and comfortable for dancing.
- Guys even wear accessories like furry hoods, bandanas, hats, and sunglasses.
- Some clubs have strict dress code
- Few allow casual wear
- Several clubs can be sloppier about dress code but can implement rules like no hats or tennis shoes.